Our 2 new Valley View Bell Tents sit in an elevated position in our Upper Lake view Field taking advantage of the spectacular view of Chew Valley Lake. Still close to all the amenities and facilities.
They are both well equipped, suitable for couples or families and sleep up to 6 people in each.
Each of our bell tents are comfortable and equipped so you can travel light.
- Lighting and one electric socket
- Decent blow up mattresses
- Cushions, throws and rugs for a cosy, homely feel
- Camping gas hobs with pots, pans, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Cool box with ice blocks to keep your essentials cool
- 2 indoor chairs with small table
- Outdoor picnic bench to sit unto 6 people
You have the chance to bring your own bedding and towels or hire a bedding/towel bundle from us see extras below)
Sorry no pets allowed in our bell tents (welcome in our safari tent or pod)
- Open May – end of September
- 2 night minimum stay
- Reduced price for 3rd night onwards
- £70 per night based on 2 people sharing with 1 car
- Reduced tariff for a 3-7 night stay
Extra bits & bobs
- Extra person £10 per night
- Extra car £6 per visit
- Fire pit £3 per night
- Tub of logs £5
- Kindling Kit £4
- Wheelbarrow of logs £10
- Bedding bundle for double bed £15 per visit. Duvet and cover, bottom sheet, 2 pillows with pillow cases.
- Bedding bundle for single bed £8 each per visit. includes single duvet with cover, bottom sheet, 1 pillow with case.
- Towel bundle (2 x bath towel, 2 x hand towel, 2 x face cloth) £10