Our two new Lotus Bell Tents sit on their own decking in an elevated position in Upper Lake View taking advantage of the spectacular view of Chew Valley Lake. A short walk to the Lake View Facilities through a small gate.
They are both well equipped, suitable for couples or families and sleep up to 6 people in each. Now with an undercover shared kitchenette with sink, 2 gas hobs, microwave and small fridge suitable for milk, butter and a few small items.
Each of our bell tents are comfortable and equipped so you can travel light.
- Lighting and an extra electric and USB socket
- Decent blow up mattresses
- Cushions, throws and rugs for a cosy, homely feel
- 1 small gas hob as main hobs in the kitchenette, pots, pans, cooking utensils, glasses, crockery and cutlery
- Cool box with ice blocks to keep your essentials cool
- 2 indoor chairs with small table
- Outdoor picnic bench to sit up to 6 people
- Out door fire pit with detachable grid
You have the chance to bring your own bedding and towels or hire a bedding/towel bundle from us see extras below)
Sorry no pets allowed in our bell tents (welcome in our safari tent or pod)
- Open May – end of September
- 2 night minimum stay
- Reduced price for 3rd night onwards
- £70 per night based on 2 people sharing with 1 car
- Reduced tariff for a 3-7 night stay
Extra bits & bobs
- Extra person £10 per night
- Extra car £6 per visit
- Tub of logs £5
- Kindling Kit £4
- Wheelbarrow of logs £10
- Bedding bundle for double bed £15 per visit. Duvet and cover, bottom sheet, 2 pillows with pillow cases.
- Bedding bundle for single bed £10 each per visit. includes single duvet with cover, bottom sheet, 1 pillow with case.
- Towel bundle (2 x bath towel, 2 x hand towel, 2 x face cloth) £10