We have two camping Fields here at Nettwood.
The Woodland Field
This is the smaller of the two fields and is situated next to our wood with room for 6 structured electric hook ups and room for more non structured standard units. A lovely area to spot and be next to our array of wildlife including deer, owls and rabbits.
There is a clean and modern toilet/shower block with washing up facilities and hairdryer and a summer house with a fridge/freezer and information on days out.
A brand new for 2019 wooden Climbing Frame complete with tower, slide, climbing wall and swing should keep the children happy.
Our woodland and popular den building area is also here and easily accessible by either field.
Due to popular demand we have also added an extra washing up station in this field
The Lake View Field
As the name suggests this field has a spectacular view over Chew Valley Lake, Bristol, Bath and beyond and is larger in size.
There are 4 electric hook ups arranged around a central post allowing you to pitch the way you would like and take in the view. Plenty of room is given to standard camping so you can find an area and camp where you fancy.
A brand new heated shower block with extra w.c’s, washing up area, fridge freezer and hairdryer all in place for 2019.
Our 2 new Valley-View 6 metre Bell Tents will live in Upper LakeView in a prime position overlooking Chew Valley Lake.
We haven’t forgotten our younger visitors and have now placed a Wooden Playhouse and climbing tower with slide in the far corner of Lake View.
We encourage campers to recycle as much as possible.
A general waste bin along with recycling bins for card,cans, plastic and glass bottles are situated in the bottom corner of Lakeview for all campers to use.
joining forms on site.
- Positioned on the edge of Nettwood – small and friendly
- On a gentle slope, some plots have been levelled out
- Spectacular views from the Mendip Hills over Chew Valley Lake
- Spacious grass pitches
- Toilet and shower facilities in both fields
- Use of fridge/freezer
- BBQ’s welcome
- Well behaved pets welcome!
- Fire pits available for hire
- Logs for sale
Camping (open Easter-October)
Low Season April, May, June, September and October (excluding Easter, Bank Holiday and spring break)
- Grass pitch standard £13 per night, per pitch inc 1 person and 1 car
High season July, August, Easter, May bank holiday and spring break
- Grass pitch standard £15 per night, per pitch inc 1 person and 1 car
Extra bits & bobs
- Elec hook up £4 per night
- Extra adult £6 per night
- Extra child £3 per night
- No charge for infants under 3 years
- Gazebo £2 per night (max 4m x 4m)
- Pup tent £1 per night
- Well behaved dog £1 per night (max 2 per unit)
- Extra car £6 per visit
- Tent awning foc
- Fire pit £3 per night, minimum of 2 nights
- Tub of logs £5
- Kindling Kit £4
- Wheelbarrow of logs £10
Please inform us if you wish to bring more than one car.
- Low season £17 per night inc 1 person
- High season £19 per night inc 1 person
- No extra charge for awning
- See above for pitch extras