We have three camping Fields here at Nettwood…
This is the smaller of the three fields and is situated next to our wood with room for 6 structured electric hook ups and room for more non structured standard units. A lovely area to spot and be next to our array of wildlife including deer, owls and rabbits.
There is a clean and modern toilet/shower block with washing up facilities and hairdryer and a summer house with a fridge/freezer and information on days out. Our toilet and shower facilities have been upgraded for 2020.
A wooden climbing Frame complete with tower, slide, climbing wall and swing should keep the children happy.
Our woodland and popular den building area is also here and easily accessible by either field.
Due to popular demand we have also added an extra washing up station in this field
Lake View Field
As the name suggests this field has a spectacular view over Chew Valley Lake, Bristol, Bath and beyond and is larger in size.
There are 4 electric hook ups arranged around a central post allowing you to pitch the way you would like and take in the view. Plenty of room is given to standard camping so you can find an area and camp where you fancy.
A toilet block and a separate heated shower block with extra WC’s suitable for families.
There are four washing up stations in this field along with a fridge freezer.
We haven’t forgotten our younger visitors in this field either so you will find a wooden playhouse and climbing tower with slide in the far corner of Lake View.
A general waste bin along with recycling bins for card, cans, plastic and glass bottles are situated in the bottom corner of Lakeview for all campers to use.
We encourage campers to recycle as much as possible.
Our wood store is now positioned in this field and we are happy for you to use wood from here during your stay.
Fire pits and wheelbarrows/tubs will be stationed here too to help you transport wood to your field.
Upper Lake View
Our third field sits above Lake View Field again enjoying views over the valley.
Valley View bell tents are positioned in this field.
A spacious non electric field with no play area and non structured.
Perfect for couples, older families or campers who prefer to be a little out of it but still with easy access to Lake View facilities.
Also handy if you have family/friends staying in our bell tents.
joining forms on site.
- Positioned on the edge of Nettwood – small and friendly
- On a gentle slope, some plots have been levelled out
- Spectacular views from the Mendip Hills over Chew Valley Lake
- Spacious grass pitches
- Toilet and shower facilities in both fields
- Use of fridge/freezer
- BBQ’s welcome
- Well behaved pets welcome!
- Fire pits (subject to availability) and wood available from our onsite wood store in Lake View Field
Price guide (all fields)…
Camping (open May-October)
- Standard non structured grass pitch £16 per night inc 1 person and 1 car
- Electric hook up (all grass except hardstanding pitch 1 in Woodland) £21 per night inc 1 person and 1 car
- Extra adult £10 per night
- Extra child £8 per night
- No charge for infants under 3 years old
Extra bits & bobs
- Well behaved dog £3 per night (max 2 per unit)
- Gazebo £3 per night (max 4m x4m)
- Pup tent £3 per night
- Extra car £6 per visit
- Kindling kit £5
- No charge for awnings
- Wood available for use on site only, free of charge
- Shared fire pits available subject to availability
Please inform us if you wish to bring more than one car.
- £21 per night inc 1 person and 1 car
- No charge for an awning
- See above for pitch extra’s