… but still enjoying the simple pleasures
Our safari tent is set just inside the wood next to the campsite & sleeps 4 but can accommodate up to 5 people.
It comprises of…
- One double bedroom with storage
- One bunk bed room with room for a third on a put-me-up bed and storage
- Fully furnished kitchen, lounge/diner with wood burner and complimentary basket of logs for your first evening
- Dining table and chairs
- Fully equipped rustic kitchen area with sink, fridge, camping cooker, all pots and pans, kettle, crockery and cutlery
- Outdoor decking with furniture
- Compost toilet (own private use) use of campsite facilities too
You have the choice to bring your own bedding and towels or hire a bedding/towel bundle (see add ons)
Campsite toilet and showers far enough away not to cause an inconvenience but close enough to be very convenient! The Safari Retreat also has electricity.
- Open Easter – End of October
- Week : Friday to Friday
- Long weekend : Friday to Monday
- Midweek : Monday to Friday
- Short breaks from £200, one Week from £380 (based on 4 sharing)
Extra bits & bobs
- Extra person £8 per night
- Dog £10 per visit
- Extra car £6 per visit
- Fire pit £3 per night
- Tub of logs £5
- Wheelbarrow of logs £10
- Kindling Kit £4
- Bedding bundle for double bed £15 per visit. Duvet and cover, bottom sheet, 2 pillows with pillow cases.
- Bedding bundle for single bed £8 each per visit. includes single duvet with cover, bottom sheet, 1 pillow with case.
- Towel bundle (2 x bath towel, 2 x hand towel, 2 x face cloth) £10