Our luxury lodge aptly named ‘Lookout Lodge’ has been designed with both couples and families in mind.
This flexible accommodation is situated in a private sunny position on the edge of our wood and campsite. Perfect for a couples cosy get away or for a memorable family break away from it all.
The Lodge has it’s own private outside space and fabulous hot tub to enjoy making this property the ultimate escape.
Beds are made up for your arrival with quality bedding and towels provided so you can travel light.
- Situated on the edge of our wood with views over the Chew Valley and beyond
- One double room, one twin room, sofa bed in lounge area for an extra 2 persons
- All bedding and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen/ lounge /dining area with oven, hob, fridge, half dishwasher, toaster and kettle
- All crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and utensils provided
- TV in lounge area with comfortable furniture, dining table and chairs
- Shower room with spacious shower, w/c, basin and heated towel rail
- Outside area with hot tub, picnic bench and fire pit/bbq
Look out Lodge has full central heating so is bookable all year round.
Perfect for a winter retreat as well as a summer get away.
The hot tub has a clear roof so can still be used in winter months/wet weather.
Week Fri - Fri
Long Weekend Fri - Mon
Midweek Mon - Fri
- Short breaks (based on 2 sharing) from £400
- Weekly Breaks (based on 2 sharing) from £700
- Extra persons (up to max 6) £20 per night
Extra bits and bobs
- Fire Pit included
- Wood available to collect from our campsite wood store free of charge during your stay
- Wheel barrows and tubs onsite for collection of wood
- Kindling Kit £5
- One well behaved dog £25 per visit