Our Wooden Pod is set back just inside the wood. It sleeps two people comfortably but will accommodate up to four.
It is fully insulated, cosy and comprises of…
- One main living area with double bed and under bed storage, kitchen area with sink, microwave, small fridge, pull out sofa to accommodate one adult or two children, coat hanging space and small wall mounted TV
- This property is equipped with its own cloakroom consisting of a wash basin, mirror and W.C. Campsite showers are a stones throw away
- A canopy at the front houses a camping cooker, furniture and storage box and a wooden larch canopy at the side with picnic bench gives more covered out door space. All pots and pans, crockery and cutlery are provided along with an outdoor fire pit with detachable grid
- The Woodland Pod also has electricity and USB charger
- You have the choice to bring your own bedding and towels or hire a bedding/towel bundle (see extras below)
- Open all year round
- Week : Friday to Friday
- Long weekend : Friday to Monday
- Midweek : Monday to Friday
Our weekend short breaks are based on either staying the Sunday night or leaving at your leisure on the Sunday.
Should you wish to book only 2 nights and depart before 10am on the Sunday there would be a deduction of £20 but this option would need to be booked over the phone.
- Short breaks from £130, one week from £245 (based on two people sharing)
Extra bits & bobs
- Extra person £8 per night
- Dog £10 per visit
- Extra car £6 per visit
- Tub of logs £5
- Kindling Kit £4
- Wheelbarrow of logs £10
- Bedding bundle for double bed £15 per visit. Duvet and cover, bottom sheet, 2 pillows with pillow cases.
- Bedding bundle for single bed £10 each per visit. includes single duvet with cover, bottom sheet, 1 pillow with case.
- Towel bundle (2 x bath towel, 2 x hand towel, 2 x face cloth) £10