Our World War Two cabin (we believe the only one left in existence) is an exciting alternative to a caravan or chalet-type accommodation. Seated on an aircraft transporter it is steeped in history and styled to a high standard. Brought up to modern expectations, it is fully insulated with modern central heating and a log burner in the lounge area for cosy nights in.
- Situated on the edge of the wood for maximum views over the Chew Valley area
- Sleeps 2 – one double bedroom, can sleep 1 child in lounge area on blow up
- Fully equipped kitchen/lounge/diner. With cooker, fridge & microwave
- TV/DVD player
- Log-burner and gas central heating
- Luxury bathroom with roll-top bath and shower attachment
- Quality bedding and towels provided
- Decking with table and chairs
- A small basket of logs
- Open all year round
- Week : Friday to Friday
- Long weekend : Friday to Monday
- Midweek : Monday to Friday
Our weekend short breaks are based on either staying the Sunday night or leaving at your leisure on the Sunday.
Should you wish to book only 2 nights and depart before 10am on the Sunday there would be a deduction of £20 but this option would need to be booked over the phone.
- Short breaks from £250
- Week-long breaks from £315
Extra bits and bobs...
- One well behaved dog welcome but please bring your own bedding and dog towels (£10 per visit)
- Tub of logs £5
- Wheelbarrow of logs £10